Key Account Management
1 or 2 Day Course
To develop and/or refresh the Key Account Management skills required to profitably develop this unique type of client. The course will provide skills and insights to enable delegates to become effective Key Account Managers as well as showing them the importance of developing the right strategy for each separate account. This is a practical and interactive course with some fun thrown in!
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE:
This course is aimed at both new and experienced Key Account Management professionals. New Key Account Management professionals will be shown the skills and techniques for effectively dealing with this important type of client. The course is also useful for more experienced staff who would benefit from updating and refreshing their skills.
- The role of a successful Key Account Manager (KAM)
- lntroduction to key account management principles
- Why these types of clients buy
- Situational analysis
- Preparing your strategy/lmplementation of the strategy
- Understanding the key account marketing process
- Developing and managing buyer relationships
- Designing and presenting winning proposals
- The importance and benefits of effective key account meetings
- Effective key account plans
- Post course action plan for implementation
- Case studies of real accounts will be used.
At the end of this session delegates will be able to:
- Identify the unique aspects and structures of each of their Key Accounts
- Be able to analyse a Key Account and then prepare plus implement an effective business development strategy
- Recognise the importance of understanding the business environment of the Key Account
- Prepare and review practical yet concise account development plans.