Self-discovery can greatly enhance performance!
A full psychometric process for an individual would involve a preliminary briefing prior to the completion of the questionnaires, completed and returned by post, analysis and completion of a full written profile based upon strengths, limitations and areas for possible development.
- The report is tailored to the requirements of you, the client, i.e. in respect of leadership, team membership, etc.
- The report can also be written to reflect your likely strengths and limitations against specific competencies for a role.
- Written psychometric reports are based upon a cocktail of questionnaires including 16PF (personality), OPQ (managerial/professional norms) and Firo B (how people behave towards others).
An alternative to the written report is to use the FIRO questionnaires, which can be used during a workshop type event either for working teams or individuals on development events.
- The range of tools Lawrence Training’s specialist uses include Firo B (as above) and then Elements B, F and S which are extended models used to explore three dimensions of interpersonal relations.
- These include detailed explorations of behaviour (B) based levels of inclusion, control and openness in relationships, the link to feelings (F) based around an exploration of Significance, Competence, Likeability and the link to self esteem (S). Additional Firo tools include a team compatibility model and feedback mechanism.
They can be scored on the day to avoid the need for a separate feedback day.
Call Pam at Lawrence Training now for a brief consultation with no fee and no obligation to explore how psychometrics can further your and your team members’ self-discovery in improving performance.