Train the Trainer
1-Day Course (May be 1 or 2 days if delivered in-house)
To develop, hone and improve training skills in order to motivate and equip the team to deliver higher levels of performance. This is an informal, practical, and participative course with active discussion, exercises, exchange of ideas and group work (with some fun thrown in!).
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE:
This course is aimed at anyone involved in the development of others whether they have had previous experience as a trainer or not. All levels of management have benefited from this course since developing your people is relevant to all levels of the organisation. The course is also useful for those wishing to update/refresh their skills.
- How people learn in groups – group dynamics
- Learning styles
- Structuring interactive training by the ABC method
- Preparing for training delivery: Notes and nerves
- Utilising different questioning techniques
- Checking training
- Designing visual aids and handouts
- Training to small groups
- Increasing participation.
At the end of this session delegates will be able to:
- Analyse and plan training activities
- Plan accurate training sessions with support materials that reflect real industry practice
- Deliver training sessions at a pace and level that maximise learning
- Encourage participation and control group dynamics.